2 Years (semesters Scheme-4 Semester)
1. B.A/B.Music/BFA(in Performing Arts) or Senior/vidwat exam passed.
2. Any other equivalent degree from a recognized university,and qualified in the Entrance examination conducted by the vishwavidyalaya. Selection is based on the marks scored in entrance examination.
3. Any other bachelors degree from a recognized university.
4. Allotment of seats between (a),(b) and (c) above, may be in the ratio of 3:1.
5. 10 Students Intake Compulsory For Each Departments
Application Fee: GM - Rs.400.00 & SC/ ST - Rs.200.00
Admission Fee: GM- Rs.2550.00 & SC/ST – Rs. 830.00
1. Karnata Music Vocal
2. Hindustani Music Vocal
3. Hindustani Music Tabla
4. Hindustani Music Sitar
5. Karnataka Music Veene
6. Karnataka Music Violin
7. Karnataka Music Mridangam
8. Bharatanatyam And Others
Papers: Total Six Papers Each Subject 100 Marks (80+20 internals), Max 600 marks
A) 2 Theory Paper in each Subject
B) 4 Practical Papers in each Subject